Jan 11, 2009

On your mark, get set, blog!

I suppose that every blogger starts their first post something like this:

"Hi, Ed here. Welcome to my blog!"

OK, now that that's out of the way, you should know that The Online Experiment is my way of sharing with you what interests me, what upsets me, what stops me short because of its beauty or weirdness, but most of all what keeps me going.

In daily life, I'm a PR and media relations professional.

I'm also an actor, director, scuba diver, traveler, reader, writer, music lover, technophile, sybaritic epicurean and hedonist.

Most of all, I consider myself very Lucky to have a loving wife, two adorable kids and wonderful, interesting and loyal friends.


So you'll find me writing about all these things, at least.

Oh, yeah, I'll probably post some stuff that may not grab your attention in any way at all. In that case, please check back again or better still, send me note with your suggestions. I'll do my best to keep things interesting.

Feedback helps and I encourage you to leave your comments. It helps to know you're out there, kind Reader, and that you have an opinion about what you see here and are willing to share it.

One last thing before you go: here's where you can find me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google and LinkedIn.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ed Schoaps

No comments:

Post a Comment